+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
March 20th, 2012 #1
New features and website improvements
We're excited to announce our new features and improvements! Try them today and tell us what you think.
1. Quick Start Guide: A trackable list of the first things any new member should do to get familiar with the SavvyMoney program and to start making real progress on your debt from day one.
2. Credit Card Spending Tracker: Because it’s impossible to pay off debt if you continue spending on your cards and it is impossible not to pay it off if you stop spending, we’ve introduced the spending tracker so you can see how much you spend on your cards and even how much each transaction costs you. The automatic categorization will show how you’re spending and allow you to look for ways to spend smarter. You’ll be able to review individual transactions and can tag them as “Unsure” if you want to review with your spouse or bank.
3. Improved Accelerator Actions: We have improved our most popular feature on our website by revising the content and making them easier to track by allowing you to mark them as “in-progress” so you can come back and finish them later. We’ll show you how much you can save with each action and let read others’ feedback to decide if the action is a good fit for you.
4. Dashboard changes:
- “Drag and Drop” modules allow you to organize your dashboard however you want.
- Weekly spending summary gives you a birds-eye view of your latest credit card transactions
- New member activity feed and links to latest posts in member community
Stay tuned as for future improvements, including expansion of the spending tracker to include debit card transactions, enhanced transaction reviews, and improved alerts and mobile apps notifying you where you are relative to your spending goals.
Post your thoughts here or write to us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you.Bhawna is a Debt Expert and is inspired by so many determined to becoming debt-free.